The GP team work in collaboration with a large Allied Health offering onsite and provide services to include: Women's/Men's Health, Children's Health, Nutritional & Lifestyle Advice, Vaccinations, Family Medicine, Minor Surgery and much more. Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Acupuncture, Occupational Therapy and Dietetics are just a few of the AH services offered to their patient community.
It is an appointment based private billing practice, you can expect to see 4 patients per hour Operating hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have Full AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner (Specialist Registration)
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP), College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Vocational Registration (VR)
- Appropriate qualifications specific to the role Aesthetic Medicine & Skin cancer
- A highly attractive remuneration package
- State of the art equipment and technology
- Upmarket practice in beautiful, elegant surroundings
to discuss your situation with Klara