This established and popular practice prides itself on offering exceptional patient care and best practice outcomes. They currently employ multiple doctors - full time, part time and even FIFO. The practice offers full nursing support, allied health, pathology services, as well as pharmacy next door.
Operating hours vary from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm Mondays - Fridays, 8.30 am - 4 pm on Saturdays and 8.30 am - 2pm on Sundays. As a family friendly practice, flexible working hours are on offer.
Please note this is not a DWS practice. 6 month locum may be considered.
This is a busy practice with doctors seeing 5-6 patients per day (although it is at your discretion to see as many as you would like).
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have Full AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner (Specialist Registration) without restrictions in terms of DWS
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP), College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Vocational Registration (VR)
- A highly attractive remuneration package
- State of the art equipment, technology & facilities
- Bulk Billing
- Busy patient list
- Fantastic location
- Car park available
If this sounds like you, please apply and email your resume to email@example.com or give me a call to discuss this and other GP positions in QLD
Reece 02 8459 8102 / 0420404350