This GP team offers a superb opportunity to become involved in an established family practice, passionate about Education and Culture. These practitioners and Nurses have extensive training across the board. The clinic is a teaching practice, involved in training registrars and supporting our new and upcoming general practitioners.
This team of GPs share a collective interest to include: Lifestyle Medicine, Medical Education, Preventative Care, Paediatrics, Mental Health, Travel Medicine, Ophthalmology, Chronic Disease Management, Occupational Health, Women's Health, Men's Health and Skin Cancer Medicine.
DPA exemption available
- Full/Part Time Opportunity - Flexible Employment Arrangements
- Join a respected provider - Develop your specialisation
- High Quality bulk billing environment
- Attractive income guarantee on start
- GP owned clinic; allied health; pathology & nursing support
- Work/Life balance - Fantastic location
- Doctors with HPOS can start immediately
- GPs registrars recently Fellowed welcome to apply
Would you like to know more?
Please call: Klara on 02 8459 8113 / 0415 502 352
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org