This company is in need of a Vocationally Registered GP to join their practice located in a DWS area of 25 min drive from Perth cbd taking over from a doctor who's leaving.
The practice is a successful, busy, bulk billing centre - you can expect to be busy from day 1.
You will enjoy support from efficient admin teams, a Registered Nurse daily, onsite allied health and pathology. All practices are located close to a pharmacy.
Current GPs are seeing 35-40 patients per day, sometimes more, sometimes less. It is up to you how many you would like to see – patients are pretty much limitless.
You will be offered 70% of billings, and if you wish, they will pay $140 per hour guarantee for the first 3 months.
You will need:
- AHPRA registration with no conditions
Requirements for this role:
- FRACGP / FRNZCGP or relevant to charge VR rates
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- No special conditions on your AHPRA file
- Marketing plan to advertise you prior to starting
- Nursing and admin support, special interests are encouraged and supported.
- Flexible working hours
Send an updated CV detailing your experience and relevant qualifications to email@example.com or
Or call 02 8459 8113 | 0415 502 352
I am also covering other GP roles in Western Australia where my clients wish me not to advertise so if you are currently looking for other opportunities please get in contact.