This prestigious Aged Care provider is well known for its excellent levels of care and the generous resources it invests in its homes. This group management role is aimed at continuing this tradition by supporting the Directors of Nursing and Care Managers as they aim to optimise their ACFI strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional with extensive Aged Care funding experience to transfer their skills to the clinical staff in homes across the Sydney region. Travel across the Sydney area will be required.
The key responsibilities of the role can be summarised as follows:
- Reviewing all ACFI claims for the homes prior to submission
- Monthly review of Medicare/Mirus and support of the home's leadership team as required
- Regular evaluation of ACFI assessments and claim processes to ensure they remain consistent with the relevant guidelines
- Identification, delivery and evaluation of internal training and education on ACFI
- Provision of direct support to homes during ACFI validation audits. Effective reporting on the action and outcomes of external audits.
- Identify financial risk factors at homes achieving below average figures and support the home's leadership team to develop improvement strategies.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
-Prior experience in a similar funding role.
-Preference for a Masters or similar further post graduate qualification
-Current AHPRA registration
-Experience in training staff
-A detailed understanding of the new Aged Care standards and expected outcome
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Richard Parnell : email@example.com or give him a call for more information on 0409 383 033