This is a genuinely collaborative role where you will be working directly with both the owners of the business and a long-standing operations team. We need you to bring some vision, market knowledge and wherewithal to bring this concept to life.
The organisation has a strong background in delivering the highest quality care inside an extra services environment. They boast long-term managers and an engaging, high performance environment, with residents at the centre of their operation.
We are looking for a commercially focussed Allied Health professional (preferably from a Physio or OT background) who has the knowledge and drive to build something alongside some of the best operators in the sector.
What you will need to be successful:
- Flexibility and vision to work on a new model of care
- Commercially directed thinking
- Allied Health background (OT or Physio preferred)
- Other relevant qualifications with a business focus would be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of the aged care sector including accreditation, funding and regulatory environments
- Experience implementing, assessing and managing the appropriateness of care levels would be highly advantageous
- Community engagement, networking and marketing knowledge
Please call Mitch on 0403 681 853 or email email@example.com for more details.
Our client is looking to commence conversations immediately. This won’t be your typical interview process – more an exploratory conversation to throw around ideas and get an indication of alignment between potential incumbents and the organisation.