This role is ideal for someone who is currently in a Care Manager capacity and wanting to progress in their career to a Facility Manager role. As the Facility Manager you will be responsible for all clinical and operational requirements and to drive and uphold the highest standards of care with the team.
The organisation itself boasts on its internal progression and high team retention rate, so if you are looking for somewhere to provide stability and longevity with a business, this could be for you.
What will you need to be considered?
- Current AHPRA registration
- 3+ years Aged Care experience as an RN
- Exemplary communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Extensive knowledge of ACFI and aged care accreditation standards
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Solid financial management with track record in delivering operational strategies.