The home is based in the heart of the Gold Coast and consistently does well with accreditations, with an amazing support structure in place.
Who are we after?
We’re seeking an accomplished Senior Clinical Care Coordinator or Care Manager with management experience within a RACF.
- The provider is after someone with good tenure, and a passion for care.
- Has experience and responsibility working in an autonomous leadership role, with the responsibility of supervising staff, and providing exemplary holistic care to residents with both low and high care needs.
- Comfortable making strategic decisions, and someone who identifies with the current aged care standards and has had exposure to the accreditation process.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- AHPRA registration as a Nurse
- Proven experience managing clinical responsibilities within a RACF.
- Understanding of accreditations, Aged Care Standards and Clinical Governance,
- National Police certificate; or the ability to obtain one
- A current driver's license.
What’s in it for you?
The size and variety of this well-established provider allows for professional growth, while the provider themselves are known for promoting internally and rewarding staff, while still maintaining a family-friendly work-life balance. They have a large and reputable foothold in the community and Healthcare Nation wide.
They also offer:
- NFP salary packaging.
- Fantastic training and development programs, and a culture that promotes from within.
- Up to $120K + Super + NFP Benefits
- Additional benefits including gym memberships etc
Interested applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8459 8112 for a confidential discussion.