Are you someone who loves variety? Hate being tied down?
There's two positions available for a roving Facility Manager with our high profile client that operate across NSW. This role provides freedom, diversity, and the chance to utilise your well-honed expertise in Aged Care. Your purpose will be to provide support to all facilities with this provider, in a whole range of capacities. You will get to travel between the homes promoting unity, sharing good practice and improving care across the state.
Visiting different sites with strategic development platforms, you'll never get the same day twice. From stepping into clinical support for a day on the floor, enrolling new policies and procedures, or educating and developing junior staff, this role will have scope for everything. If you're always a solutions person and approach every task with energy and positivity, this is definitely one for you.
The successful candidate:
- Current RN AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in a Facility Manager role
- Proven success through accreditation
- Demonstrated change management
- Flexible availability to travel between sites
- All travel and accommodation costs covered
- Work with new people every day
- Huge job satisfaction
- Work for a company who value and appreciate their staff
Don't hesitate to call Mitch on (02) 8459 8110 to discuss the benefits of a such an exciting roving role, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as an expression of interest.