With an exceptional record for the highest standards of care, this organisation prides itself on its reputation for quality, great staff loyalty and an ability to offer an excellent work-life balance. They are a people-centric organisation with a passion for caring and an ethic for promoting independence within their homes.
The Role and about you
Due to recent growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Director of Nursing / Facility Manager / Residential Services Manager in their well-resourced facility in South Western Sydney.
As a progressive and energetic leader with experience in a similar role, you will possess a strong background in end-to-end business management.
Utilise your business, financial, HR and clinical management skills and have a recognised influence on this 100+ bed facility.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for all aspects of operations, business and financial & performance management of the facility. You will also ensure compliance with accreditation standards and relevant legislation. Supported by the Clinical Manager and a high performing team, you will provide the best possible care to residents.
To be successful, you will have;
- Current DIV 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in a similar role essential
- Proven financial, HR and business management experience in the aged care sector
- Sound knowledge of ACFI, Aged Care Standards and Accreditation
- Ability to lead from the front and contribute to continuous quality improvement activities
- Excellent leadership and communication skill
- Most importantly, A passion for aged care
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary package with the usual Not For Profit Benefits. You will also enjoy excellent training and opportunity for career progression and advancement.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Valentini on 0422 098 068 Alternatively you can apply online, and I will be in touch.