Please get in touch to find out more information **
A well regarded, successful Aged Care provider is in need of an experienced manager to run a 100-bed home.
You will report into the Area Manager and will also have the support of experienced Care Managers, ACFI coordinator, Quality & Educators and on-site HR team.
This is a key role within the organisation, and an opportunity to make your mark in the Aged Care industry.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- Previous aged care management experience
- Good budgeting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Sound understanding of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience mentoring staff
- Have / be willing to get COVID-19 vaccination
Interested applicants should forward their CV in the first instance to Emma: email@example.com or call for additional information on 0423 809 045