You will manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the home including clinical, administration, financial, lifestyle, and maintaining strong relationships with residents and families.
These are very rewarding roles, you will be surrounded by a team of experienced clinical carers and nursing staff who will thrive working underneath your strong motivational leadership.
During your contract you will have close access to a Regional Manager and HQ departments.
- AHPRA registered Nurse
- Experience leading and coaching teams within the Aged Care industry
- You will have strong business acumen
- Experience managing high performing teams and cultivating a positive community centred culture is essential
- Proven competency in operational planning, resource management, rostering and budget management
- A truly collaborative, compassionate approach to work, and an ability to inspire a team
- An exceptional collaborative communicator
- Must be able to provide evidence of Immunisation for COVID-19 and Influenza
Please send your CV to Emma: firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call for more information on 02 8459 8118