Multiple opportunities for Registered Nurses in regional areas or RNs willing to relocate across New South Wales.
Aged Care facilities are located in major regional cities.
A successful candidate would be willing to relocate to regional NSW, or already reside in the area. Must have at least 18 months post qualification nursing experience in Australia. Also must be able to provide the following:
- Provide client centred clinical assessment, care planning, and update client related documentation
- ACFI assessments skills
- Ensure your nursing practices are in compliance to the Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Perform ongoing evaluation and modification of care plans
- Wound care and medication management
- MINIMUM of 18 months post qualification Nursing experience in the Australian Aged Care Sector
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Flexible availability
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and approachable personality
02 8459 8108
For more details about roles please send CV and I will be in touch!