You will be responsible for delivering and managing the education amongst the Care staff on-site.
- Experienced Registered Nurse with a background in Aged Care
- Having completed your Cert IV in Training and Assessment you will have a passion for educating and mentoring colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Your focus on continually improvement will shine through as will your desire to assist in development and implement new care models
- Your broad knowledge base will see you comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders across both clinical and non-clinical matters.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Knowledge and desire to build relationships across the organisation
- Previous experience in an Education role – preferably within Aged Care
- Top level communication skills
- Divers license (roving position)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff and management
- Delivery of clinical training programs
- A desire to make a real difference in the lives of residents
- Ability to uphold the core values of the organisation
- Large amount of support from management, clinical staff and other allied health professionals
- High level of autonomy
- Work with a well respected industry leader
- Opportunities for career advancement – this organisation has a history of promoting from within
- $100,000 + Super
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, I would love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume describing your experience to email@example.com