This key role will have you working closely with highly skilled and committed interdisciplinary teams including Clinical Nurse Specialist and Deputy Care Manager who pride themselves in delivering the highest standards of care to Residential Aged Care Residents.
- Carry out resident clinical assessments and maintaining resident documentation
- Supervision and development of Nursing Assistants (AINs)
- Promoting the Choice, Dignity and Wellbeing of all residents
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with residents, family members and staff
- Fantastic modern working environment
Current Registration with AHPRA
Two years Australian RN experience
Strong ACFI knowledge
Excellent clinical knowledge
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated ability to coordinate services
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Emma: firstname.lastname@example.org
**If this position does not suit, get in contact anyway, I'm happy to discuss future opportunities of interest.