This is a genuine opportunity to experience living and working within Aboriginal communities and providing front line care in the aged care homes. This would suit an experienced Nurse that is willing to take on all responsibilities relating to the smooth running of these Aged Care facilities.
Immerse yourself in Remote Healthcare and provide essential services to Indigenous Communities in NT.
About you/your duties -
- Residential aged care / Palliative care / Booked respite beds
- Administer relevant medication
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to PCA's
- Previous experience within Aged Care
- Travel provided (Flights and accommodation)
- 5-6 week contract with view to extension
- 40+ hours per week available
- Weekly pay (Rural rates)
- Small Aged care facilities
- Alice Springs
- Docker River
- Tennant Creek
email@example.com or 0452574940.