Regional Support Manager Aged Care to $150K plus super
|Job Title:||Regional Support Manager Aged Care to $150K plus super|
|Salary:||$150,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Richard Parnell|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2020 12:01|
This is an exceptional opportunity to progress from single site management to multi-site operational support and gain exposure to a wide variety of homes.
The responsibilities of the role will include :
- rolling out new clinical care standards and lifestyle opportunities to residents,
- operational efficiency enhancements such as rostering improvements,
- supporting the roll out of new governance initiatives.
- deputising for Facility Managers in their absence.
Located in Sydney this position would be based in the various metro located homes and would suit someone with a positive, hands on, " can do " attitude, more likely from a small or medium sized provider.
If you have proven yourself in Aged Care management but are seeking a broader remit and are confident operating autonomously this could be ideal for you.
Successful candidates should have the following attributes:
- A clinical qualification with current registration.
- At least five years Aged Care sector experience.
- A thorough understanding of the new standards
- Strong rapport building skills, and a the desire to work as part of a friendly collegiate team.
- A track record of planned career progression.
- Be happy to travel across the entire Sydney basin area.
In return this organisation offers a competitive executive remuneration package.
Interested applicants should in the first instance send their CV to
Richard Parnell at : email@example.com or call him for for further details on 0409 383 033.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's