Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the operational management of designated regional facilities through effective supervision and support to Residential Managers to meet high standards of care and effective workforce management
- Develop and manage the annual budget
- Undertake projects with strategic and operational plans, continuing to manage the change process aligning with desired outcomes
- Manage risks and KPI performance achieving the New Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Actively support and promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Liaise with key external stakeholders to develop and implement agreed policies
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to the team within the designated area of responsibility
- Oversee recruitment, performance management, performance development, training and education, discipline, terminations.
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency with relevant degree; or Post graduate qualification in Health or Aged Care Management
- Significant senior management experience in a Health are or Aged Care setting
- Solid experience in financial management
- Developed leadership skills in order to implement changes and gain buy in from staff at all levels
- Strategic planning capabilities including strategic thinking and a willingness to listen and consider other perspectives
Interested applicants should forward their CV in the first instance to Emma Kinevane: firstname.lastname@example.org or call for additional information on 0423 809 045.