They are a multi-site organisation, allowing room to move around and develop professionally - a great place for the career minded who want to keep stepping up the ladder! With modern homes, innovative care and fantastic staff to resident ratio, they have consistently created caring & supportive environments for residents and their families.
As a Regional ACFI Manager, you will oversee the collection, compilation, assessment and submission of ACFI documentation and claims of the organisation. You will be travelling between 6 sites to work closely with the teams and optimise ACFI results. A large and key part of this role will be to motivate, educate and mentor the teams in this process to enable them to effectively use ACFI without your supervision, so that you can move onto the next facility and team.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA
- Extensive ACFI knowledge with multi site experience
- Expert knowledge of accreditation standards
- Ability to mentor and educate staff of all levels
- Outstanding clinical/clinical documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills/ability to build relationships
- Attractive salary + super + car + phone & laptop
- Autonomy in your role, a chance to make it your own
- Join a provider with a fantastic reputation
- Opportunities to progress in your chosen direction
- Pivotal role within the organization
- Friendly management team and staff
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you today!
For a confidential discussion please call Emma on 02 8459 8118 or email your CV to email@example.com
I look forward to speaking with you!