As a Regional ACFI Coordinator, your responsibility is to drive ACFI systems and processes. You will provide expert advice and support to Residential Aged Care staff around Funding evidence requirements, to ensure a high standard of documentation of assessed resident care needs to support funding claims.
This diverse role includes leadership, education, support, and coaching.
You must have:
- Current Nurse Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience and extensive knowledge of ACFI systems and have worked in a similar role.
- Experience in care planning, review and evaluation
- Sound knowledge of the aged care funding tool application and associated business rules
- Experience in achieving set targets or budgets
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, drivers and regulations
- Experience leading validation visits
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please get in contact with Emma on
02 8459 8118