You will benefit from ongoing training and support to build yourself a long-lasting and fruitful career. You can expect a fun, flexible working environment within a successful new venture.
Strong demand from our clients requires us to focus more resources on maintaining contact with existing candidates and to initiate contact with prospective new ones.
This is an exciting opportunity that has come available due to an internal promotion.
What can you expect from a career with Sanctuary?
- Support and training from a team boasting a huge amount of industry relevant experience
- Career progression as we continue to grow
- Regular team outings & incentives
- Full visibility across the entire recruitment process
- Fun, flexible and professional working environment with transparency across all aspects of the business
- Highly autonomous role but with full support from the team and management
- Candidate resourcing for Aged Care roles
- Screening candidates over the phone and face to face
- Writing adverts
- Working closely with Senior Recruitment Consultants
- Administrative duties
- Reference checking
- Developing talent pipelines
- Strong persuasive skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An outgoing, friendly and approachable personality
- To be a reliable team player
- Great attention to detail
Please call Mitch on 02 8459 8110 for a confidential chat.
** Unfortunately, at this stage we can’t consider Working Holiday Visa applicants or individuals looking for a sponsorship **