Sanctuary Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy for the fast-growing Healthcare sector. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment to a variety of for profit and not for profit organisations. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Sanctuary Recruitment can offer you an outstanding career path, ongoing development and exceptional earnings potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Sanctuary, you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under our brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast-moving and competitive sales environment.
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events.
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs.
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role.
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates.
- Minimum of 1-year B2B sales or commercial experience within a corporate environment.
- Ideally, degree qualified.
- The desire to work in a target driven, sales environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic.
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed.
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships, and work to targets is essential.
- Working for an outstanding, well-recognised brand.
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses.
- A long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within.
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme.
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Richard Parnell on 0409 383 033 for a confidential discussion.