In an ideal world, you would have existing market knowledge plus the desire to build a team and move quickly into a management role. You will own a large portfolio of clients who you will engage with and a large database of candidates to work from.
We are a relatively small team of roughly 20, made up primarily of people new to the world of recruitment. Finding people who are a right fit culturally is of utmost importance to us as we encourage a friendly and light-hearted environment, whilst maintaining a strong working focus.
Sanctuary has been lucky enough to boast huge growth over the past twelve months giving you a fantastic platform to work from. This role is pivotal in launching us into the new financial year as we continue to grow and thrive.
What can you expect from a career with Sanctuary?
- Support and training from a team boasting a huge amount of industry-relevant experience
- Career progression as we continue to grow
- Market-leading base salary plus commission with zero thresholds
- Regular team outings & incentives
- Full visibility across the entire recruitment process
- Offices in a high-demand location with showers, gym and parking available on-site
- Fun, flexible and professional working environment with transparency across all aspects of the business
- Highly autonomous role but with full support from the team and management
- Benefit from a designated Office Manager and Resourcer/Headhunter, meaning you can focus on building strong client relationships
For more information or a confidential chat please call Mitch on
0403 681 853
0403 681 853