We are a relatively small team, made up primarily of people new to the world of recruitment. Finding people who are a right fit culturally is of utmost importance to us as we encourage a friendly and light-hearted environment, whilst maintaining a strong working focus. Applicants must be extremely proactive, organised and driven.
Tenured Consultants & rookie’s welcome – experience in recruitment would be highly regarded however is definitely not essential. We do not mind working with people from the ground up.
Our CBD offices are in a high-demand location with showers, gym and parking available on-site.
What can you expect from a career with Sanctuary?
- Support and training from a team boasting a huge amount of industry relevant experience
- Career progression as we continue to grow
- Market leading base salary plus commission with zero thresholds
- Regular team outings & incentives
- Full visibility across the entire recruitment process
- Fun, flexible and professional working environment with transparency across all aspects of the business
- Highly autonomous role but with full support from the team and management
- Benefit from a designated Office Manager, Compliance team and Candidate Resourcer/Headhunter, meaning you can focus on building strong client relationships