A leading aged care provider is now in need of a Quality expert to join the force and oversee the quality of multiple facilities. This growing company has been thriving off a care focused culture and is a highly desirable place to work. Working across multiple facilities, the career development opportunities are endless.
With an extensive background in Aged Care you will have a deep understanding of the regulatory and compliance needs of a not-for-profit organisation. You will work as part of the management team to assist in Quality & continuous improvement across the organisation, promoting compliance and the Aged Care standards.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in Clinical Governance, Safety and Quality and Compliance roles
- A strong background in Quality auditing and reporting, identifying areas of improvement and taking a proactive approach to resolutions
- Demonstrated expertise in complaints resolution, customer experience and knowledge in aged care & accreditation standards
- Exceptional time management and stake holder engagement.
- Ability to mentor and lead a team, working closely with a multitude of staff members, cultures and backgrounds.
- Strategic mind set and a solution-focused style
- Strong work commitment, ethic and a passion to drive innovation and continual progression
- High level of computer literacy
- Work closely with the community and young adults to introduce them to Aged Care
- Additional public holiday each year
- Additional training and development programmes to enhance career path
- Join a culture that promotes integrity, love and innovative care
If this role has you interested or you are thinking of making the move please call Mitch on 0284598111
or email firstname.lastname@example.org