Quality Consultant | Aged Care
A leading aged care provider is now in need of a Quality expert to join the force and oversee the quality processes of one of their biggest sites. This growing company has been thriving off a care focused culture and is a highly desirable place to work. With multiple facilities throughout Sydney the career development opportunities are endless.
You will play an essential role in supporting the management team to achieve compliance through Quality processes and practices in your own site, and promote the standards to be followed by all stakeholders when improvements are implemented
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration (desirable, not essential)
- 3+ years’ experience working in an Aged Care setting
- Strong working knowledge of Aged Care standards and accreditations
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and educate staff members at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion and personality!
What's in it for you?
- Challenging and influential position
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits
- Learning and development/career progression opportunities
- Supportive organisation where staff are well looked after
This is the ideal opportunity for an Aged Care Manager with excellent knowledge of the AACQA Standards, who is looking to take a step into a Quality role.
Want to know more?
Please call Jennifer for a confidential discussion on 02 8459 8103 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!