A leading aged care provider is now in need of a Quality expert to join the force and oversee the quality of multiple facilities. This growing company has been thriving off a care focused culture and is a highly desirable place to work. With multiple facilities throughout Melbourne and VIC the career development opportunities are endless.
You will essentially monitor and influence the operations and care delivery at each of the facilities, regularly visiting each of the sites to promote regulation and compliance as well as developing methods of best practice.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration (desirable, not essential)
- 5+ years experience working in aged care
- Strong working knowledge of aged care standards and accreditations
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and educate staff members at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion and personality!
What's in it for you?
- Autonomous, diverse role where no two days are the same
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits
- Learning and development/career progression opportunities
- Supportive organisation where staff turnover is no issue
Want to know more?
Please call Tamara Stewart for a confidential discussion on 02 8459 8109 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!