You will essentially monitor and influence the operations and care delivery at each of the facilities, regularly visiting each of the sites to promote regulation and compliance as well as developing methods of best practice.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- 3+ years experience working in aged care
- Strong working knowledge of aged care standards and accreditations
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and educate staff members at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion and personality!
What's in it for you?
- Autonomous, diverse role where no two days are the same
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits
- Learning and development/career progression opportunities
- Supportive organisation where staff turnover is no issue
Call Mitch on 02 8459 8110 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.