Aged Care Quality Partner
|Job Title:||Aged Care Quality Partner|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Thorpe|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2022 15:16|
This prestigious Aged Care provider is well known for its excellent levels of care and the generous resources it invests in its homes. With facilities across Sydney, the organisation boasts recognition for some of the highest employee retention rates in the industry and is regarded for internal succession planning and promotion.
Reporting into the Quality & Clinical Support Manager, this role supports the Facility Managers and Care Managers on their mission for continuous improvement and enhancing consistent best practise within the respective facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RN with extensive Aged Care experience to transfer their skills to the clinical staff in homes across the Sydney region. The role would best suit a proactive expert in Quality who enjoys not only identifying problems, but fostering relationships with Facility Managers to solve them.
- Ensuring the groups quality standards have been met across the homes
- Preparation for accreditation and self assessments
- Identifying and correcting shortfalls in the clinical processes, including areas such as medication management and care documentation
- Training staff at all levels in following group policy, procedure, and vision
- Effective management of Infection Control and OH&S
- Commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience to internal & external stakeholders
The successful candidate:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Extensive Aged Care Registered Nursing experience in Quality & Compliance
- An innate understanding of the Residential Aged Care Quality Standards and experience in the accreditation process
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is desirable
- Success in resolving un-met's
- Experience in training staff, to engage, influence, and work collaboratively with team members at all levels
Please send your CV to Hayley Thorpe via email@example.com, or for more information, reach out to Hayley via 0431 591 133.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's