One of the biggest and most successful allied health organisations is looking to add an experienced Physiotherapist to one of their aged care facilities. This 5 star resort like facility offers its residents every opportunity and service to stay as independent as possible. You will join a team of experienced physiotherapist and enjoy a very rewarding career as you engage with the residents and see them maintain an active and happy lifestyle. The home is ideally situated in one of Sydney’s most desirable Northern Suburbs surrounded by beautiful grounds.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold your current registration with APHRA as a Physiotherapist
- Must have driving license and own transport
- At least 1 years experience as a Physiotherapist
- Aged Care experience is desirable but not essential
- High level of communication skills and a passion for helping others
What are the perks?
- Monday to Friday role
- All the not-for-profit benefits
- Potential for 5 weeks annual leave and monthly RDO
- Continued training and development
Please call Mitch on 02 8459 8110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details