One Sydney's most respected Aged Care organisations is looking to add an experienced Physiotherapist to one of their Aged Care facilities. This facility offers its residents every opportunity and service to stay as independent as possible. You will join a team of experienced physiotherapists and enjoy a very rewarding career as you engage with the residents and see them maintain an active and happy lifestyle. The home is ideally situated in South West Sydney.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold your current registration with APHRA as a Physiotherapist
- Must have driving license and own transport
- At least 1 years experience as a Physiotherapist
- Previous Aged Care experience
- High level of communication skills and a passion for helping others
This is your chance to work flexible hours within a well-known healthcare provider. Our client has extremely strong mission and values, which is reflected in all their homes making for a truly wonderful working environment.
To apply for this role please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
or for a confidential chat please call Karen
02 8459 8108