- Assisting the Managing Director with invoicing and accounts management
- Telephone management/ Receptionist duties
- Liaising with clients and contractors as and when appropriate
- Managing social media platforms
- Writing and creating visual content for our website
- Supporting our out- sourced IT technician in resolving any IT issues from within the office
- Ensuring office equipment is well stocked and working
- Carrying out any secretarial or as hoc duties required of you by management
- Formatting candidate CV’s
- Acting as the point of contact for all employees
- Organising work functions
You will be working amongst a young a dynamic team- with individuals from Australia, the UK and America. We are a growing team so finding the perfect cultural fit is key for us. A social and outgoing individual would be perfect. We ideally would like someone who is organised, can adapt to new situations quickly and a fast problem solver.
Please note: We do not accept Working Holiday Visa applications or individuals looking for a sponsorship.
If this role interests you, please send your CV through to email@example.com or call (02) 8459 8101 for more information.