This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, highly innovative Aged Care provider in a pivotal role within their senior management team. The organisation has a track record of building, and developing high end residential Aged Care homes across a number of states.
Key to their continued success is the appointment of an experienced Customer/ Client Services specialist to ensure the homes continue to enjoy high occupancy in an increasingly competitive environment. The role can either be based in their CBD Head Office or in Northern Sydney where the majority of their homes are located.
The role reports to the group’s Chief Operating Officer and will enjoy the support of their tight knit management team. The role will suit an experienced Aged Care industry professional who has a good grasp of the established funding mechanisms for residents.
Responsibilities will include :
- - Liaising with, and supporting the Managers of each home to achieve maximum occupancy and funding.
- - Implementing Sales and Admissions Planning and Reporting
- - Promotional activity and events to generate enquiries and referrer engagement
- - Sales Skills and Systems training to deliver Accommodation and Additional Services growth
- - Management of Admissions activity budget
- - Providing sales information to prospective residents and relatives
- - On occasion, touring and showcasing homes
- - Assisting with the ramp up of filling a new homes
- - Customer service and strong knowledge of fees and charges
- - Maintaining enquirers lists and updating databases
- - Remaining current and up to date with aged care legislation
- - Ensuring admission protocols and procedures are followed
- - Reporting to management regularly about progress
Interested applicants should in the first instance send their resumé to Richard Parnell at email@example.com or call 0409 383 033 for a confidential discussion.