This GP owned mixed billing practice is seeking a Non VR/VR FRACGP General Practitioner who are looking to take their career to the next level.
Due to a GP relocating, an opportunity for a passionate General Practitioner looking for growth has become available within this close knit team. Current GP's see around 4 patients per hour with the potential of see more depending on your preference.
This country town is an inspiring corner of Australia offering the perfect compromise between a fast paced city life and quiet country existence. It affords an enviable lifestyle being located on Australia's longest waterway, The Murray River.
- Great location with exposure and great foot traffic
- Opportunities to buy into the practice for the right GP
- Regular clinical meetings
- Great staff and GP retention
- Patient care is paramount - Not a churn and burn practice
- MBBS or equivalent
- Full unrestricted AHPRA registration
- GPs restricted to 19AA and 19AB encouraged to apply
- GP's with specialities encouraged to apply
- Fellowship/VR desired but not essential
- Available to start asap
- Excellent communication skills