Due to continued growth and success, we have a brand-new role available to a creative and dynamic thinker who has a nous for marketing and is heavily interested in candidate attraction and retention.
This role is responsible for overseeing all marketing and candidate engagement activities across the Sanctuary Recruitment brand. These will include campaigns, social media, advertising, website management, events, etc. Where necessary, this role may also include travel (both national and international) to events and conferences that require a Sanctuary Recruitment ambassadors.
Our wider team is made up of a diverse group, predominately of sales professionals. A desire to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment is of utmost importance.
A bit more about the role
- Work alongside the management team to develop and implement marketing initiatives
- Remain well-informed and up to date with all digital trends
- Source and create high quality, engaging social media content
- Manage the production and publication of electronic and stakeholder communication
- Assist with candidate generation across social media platforms
- Attend events and functions as a representative of our brand
Benefits and perks
- Support and training from a team boasting a huge amount of industry-relevant experience
- Career progression as we continue to scale and grow
- Regular team outings & incentives
- Offices in a high-demand location with showers, gym and parking available on-site
- Fun, flexible, and professional working environment with transparency across all aspects of the business
- Highly autonomous role but with full support from the team and management
- One day a week work from home and early Friday finishes
What you can bring
- Qualifications, skills and experience in communications, marketing, or another relevant field.
- Experience effectively managing budgets and complex projects
- Ability to plan, implement, manage, and evaluate marketing and candidate engagement strategies and projects
- Ability to provide advice and support on internal and external communications
- Ability to develop and maintain enduring working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise and mentor less experienced team members
- Ability to work at a high level, autonomously and collaboratively, with limited supervision.
If you are interested in a chat to find out more, please call Mitch on 02 8459 8110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org