Not only is the role enormously autonomous but it is also extremely varied - no two days will ever be the same. Some days will be in the office, but the majority of your time will be spent on the road visiting new and existing clients.
Head office is based in the Inner West with your area covering the larger metro Sydney area. This is an exciting time with lots of growth and real potential for fast-tracked career progression into a General Manager role.
- Established and fast-growing provider with a fantastic name in the market
- Grow and build teams - you will be in charge of who is hired!
- Look after all levels of care packages
- Take control of case management across a broad client base
- Strong focus on quality improvement & relationship building
- Business development and client relationships are key components in this role
What do you need to have?
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to build relationships across all levels
- Previous experience in sales and business development would be highly regarded
- Experience in similar role within the Community Care space
- A commercial approach to home care and strong business acumen
- Current driver's licence
In return for everything you bring to the organisation you will be provided with the opportunity to be a part of something new - this is a company known for having passionate, engaging and supportive staff. Not an opportunity to be missed!
For more information, please call Mitch on
02 8459 8110