Sanctuary Recruitment is proud to partner with one of Australia’s most respected Not-For–Profit organisations, Wesley Mission to recruit a Manager - Disability Services.
About Wesley Mission
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation, which operates throughout Australia with over 2,000 staff and 4,000 volunteers. The core of Wesley Mission is to help all Australian’s including children, families and the elderly along with people struggling with homelessness, addiction, mental health, financial troubles or domestic challenges.
About the role
Due to an exciting period of growth and investment we have the pleasure of bringing in a Manager - Disability Services to join a new-look management team within Wesley Mission’s Home & Residential Care space. As part of the wider management group you will report directly into the Group Executive Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivery of care throughout your portfolio meets the expectations of all clients and stakeholders. This role is pivotal in contributing to the strategic direction of the portfolio and success will be achieved through embedding a revitalised culture that reflects the values of Wesley Mission.
Reporting directly to you and assisting you on your journey will be two highly experienced managers who will look after the day-to-day running of each geographical remit.
This role will be predominately based in the Carlingford office with travel across metro Sydney.
What will you need?
- Experience in a senior/multi site management role within the aged care, home care or disability sectors
- A tertiary management qualification would be highly regarded
- Ability to engage and inspire a passionate team through a supportive and collaborative management style
- Proven people and financial management
- Sound knowledge of the changing landscape within the disability sector including the accreditation process and compliance requirements.
- Willingness to affirm and enthusiastically advocate Wesley Mission’s visions, mission and values.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to grow your career with a truly inspirational provider of care.
There is a fantastic salary on offer plus all of the usual NFP packaging benefits.
Anyone interested in the position should call Mitch on 02 8459 8110 to find out more about this exceptional opportunity, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org