This brand new, beautiful residential facility opened its doors late last year, a large aged care home designed with luxury in mind as well as the individual needs of their residents. With 24/7 Registered Nurse coverage, outstanding food on offer and excellent wellbeing packages it is no wonder it has such a fantastic reputation.
About your new role
As the Manager Care and Wellbeing, you will be passionate and driven about encouraging and enhancing the life and wellbeing of residents. Reporting to the General Manager and with two or three direct reports (Deputy Care Managers), your focus will be to lead the delivery of high class care and standards. Working collaboratively and alongside a strong administration team (responsible for tours, agreements & sales etc), you will be able to dedicate your time to implementing best practice strategy, managing assessments, creating specific care plans and medication programmes, monitoring and mentoring juniors and liaising with clients and other health care professionals.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Qualifications in Gerontology / Aged Care Management / Business Management
- Ability to oversee management of the aged care facility in General Managers absence.
- Confident dealing with complaints and previous complaints management process experience.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of ACFI skills and clinical governance
- A proven track record of dealing with families and building long lasting relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Accreditation standards
- Proficiency with computer applications and online care management systems.
- The ability to lead and build teams, coaching junior staff – be a team player
- Recent experience in a clinical arena
If this opportunity is the role you have been looking for and you want to know more -
Contact me on:
email@example.com // 0284598111