A Leisure & Lifestyle Officer to work with a lovely home based in the Northern Beaches.
You will work with the residents to ensure focused activities and well-being programs are available that suit their individual needs.
The role begins as 4 days per week and pays a competitive rate.
This provider is known for its great environment and supportive culture.
- Certificate IV in Leisure & Health or Diploma in Diversional Therapy
- Experience working within Aged Care within Lifestyle
- A passion for Aged Care
- The capacity to work well autonomously and be a team player
- An approachable & caring demeanour
- Experience coordinating & evaluating group & individual programs
- Experience with resident care planning & assessments
This is a great opportunity to work with a lovely group of people in a beautiful setting, please apply now!
Contact: richard @ Sanctuary here for more info - email@example.com / 0409 383 033