Leisure and Lifestyle Aged Care - Team Leader
|Job Title:||Leisure and Lifestyle Aged Care - Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Richard Parnell|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 15:32|
The position is full time Monday to Friday.
To be successful, you will be qualified and have similar experience designing and delivering recreational activities in aged care. You will be enthusiastic and outgoing, enjoy individual person centred care, with the ability to innovate resident focussed, and fun lifestyle activities.
• Ensure residents receive appropriate assessments including their life history or story that will inform an integrated care plan;
• Ensure programs are developed to enrich the lives of individuals and their families through leisure, lifestyle, learning & spiritual activities;
• Coordinate the Lifestyle team to assist residents in creating a home like environment within their accommodation;
• Coordinating excursions that allow the resident to stay in touch and have meaningful relationships within their community in a safe and healthful way;
• Ensure volunteers are well coordinated and integrated into the team.
• Proven experience in leading a team.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of Aged Care and associated accreditation requirements.
• Certificate IV in Leisure & Health and/ or relevant tertiary degree
Experience of undergoing accreditation and complying with the required Aged Care standards.
In return you will be offered a highly competitive base salary and the opportunity to join a highly successful management team.
Interested applicants should send their CV to
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aged Care Quality roles NSW
$100K - $150K + Super + NFP
Recruitment Consultant - Aged Care
Up to $70,000 Package + Uncapped Comms
Registered Nurse | Aged Care | Contract
Registered Nurse | Aged Care | Contract | Eden
Senior Registered Nurse|| Aged Care || Highly Competitive Rates