This could be the opportunity for you!
- Drive continuous HR improvement for the company
- Work with key Managers and Directors to handle any HR related issues ensuring timely and accurate advice
- Develop effective working relationships with managers and staff
- Analyse statistical data and reports to identify problems and develop recommendations for improvement in conjunction with organisational policies and practices
- Ensure relevant checks, including working rights, police and reference checks are completed for new employees prior to agreed start dates
- Interview, screen and test applicants, and assist in selection of staff
- Arrange the induction of staff and provide information on conditions of service, salaries and promotional opportunities
- Drive a performance-focused culture by supporting key managers across all business units
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- An approachable personality
- High attention to detail
- Ability to think outside of the box and solve complex tasks
- Clean driving license