- Responsible for overseeing the strategic management of the educational programmes and framework across the organisation.
- To ensure professional development, mentoring and growing a high calibre workforce
- Provide continual leadership, support and encouragement to the companies Directors of Nursing
- Maintain and exceed key operational objectives and KPIs for each facility
- Manage the Accreditation standards and compliance, budging, staff and roster management
- You will be expected to work closely and consult with the Chief Group Operations Manager and other managers to identify improvements and action these changes
- Over see the daily operations, strategic direction and performance of all facilities
- Evaluate, review and analyse the effective implementation of clinical, quality and educational frameworks
- Monitor the delivery of high quality customer service to existing and soon to be residents.
- 5+ years' experience in a senior RN management position
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical, quality and education practices
- Proven track record dealing with all elements of the ACFI process or similar financial models.
- A strong educational background, understanding of principals and training frameworks
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to coach and mentor staff.
- Ability to apply a multitude of leadership skills and act as a positive role model
- An attention to detail, strong planning, time management and exceptional organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks and juggle multiple responsibilities with ease at one time
- High level interpersonal, written, presentation and negotiation skills including ability to liaise and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Passionate about building relationships, identifying resolutions and forming a close, supportive team
- On going training, career development and progression
- Attractive salary packaging
- Work with a team of highly professional, passionate individuals
Please drop me a message or call -
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0284598111 // 0423043148