Group Head of Quality Aged Care || to $250,000 plus bonus
|Job Title:||Group Head of Quality Aged Care || to $250,000 plus bonus|
|Salary:||to $250,000 plus bonus|
|Contact Name:||Richard Parnel|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 11:31|
This new role reports to the CEO and would suit a senior manager from the sector with strong analytical , research and influencing skills. Prior experience of dealing with, or working with the Aged Care Quality Agency is essential.
The successful candidate will possess the following prior experience :
- Senior management role with a leading Aged Care provider or Regulator.
- Experience of providing high level authoritative advice on the mitigation of operational and clinical risks.
- A commitment to continual quality improvement
- Interacting successfully with the Agency and resolving queries or concerns
- Developing a framework of processes and procedures to prepare for the accreditation process
-Working in a highly collegiate environment and a willingness to propagate the boards vision and objectives.
In return the organisation offers a commensurate remuneration package and an opportunity to influence it's future direction.
Interested applicants should in the first instance send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Richard Parnell on 0409 38 3033 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Casual Aged Care Registered Nurse
Director of Care
Care Manager Aged Care | $120,000 | Mid North Coast
$120,000 plus super and relocation
Clinical Governance and Quality Manager to $160,000
Clinical Manager - Aged Care - $120,000 + super
up to $120,000 + super