An array of opportunities available at the moment for VR GPs thinking of making a move. Please contact Nicola on 02 8459 8106 to get more information on the positions below and others.
- Small but established mixed billing practice.
- 3 doctors, 1 full time RN and Allied Health onsite.
- Practice has been around for over 30 years and has a very large patient base.
- Flexible, part time hours available – ideally 2 to 3 days per week.
- 65% of billings or $130-140 per hour.
- Practice hours are: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6pm and Saturday mornings.
- Inner West location.
- Modern, bulk billing practice which has been open for around 1.5years.
- GP owned.
- Position is available to replace a GP who has recently left.
- GP who has left was seeing up to 50 patients per day.
- Ideally a full time role: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm. No evening or weekends required.
- Allied Health onsite, including: podiatry, physio, psychologist, dietician.
- Eastern Suburbs location.
- Modern, bulk billing practice.
- GP owned.
- High patient numbers - mainly a walk in clinic.
- Open 7 days per week, 8am-6pm.
- Allied health, nursing support, pharmacy and pathology onsite. Radiology next door.
- Training centre for Registrars.
What you will need:
- Unconditional registration with AHPRA
If you are interested in either of these opportunities, or would like to find out what other options may be available to you, please contact Nicola on 02 8459 8106 / 0423 419 212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.