You will be expected to work from 6pm–10/10.30pm during the weekdays, and commit to either a Saturday or Sunday (practice is open 8am-8pm on weekends). This vacancy has opened up due to demand, the practice is very busy with after hours GPs currently seeing 6 patients per hour ( a mix of appointments and walk ins)
If you are restricted by the DWS, non-VR or just looking for a lucrative after hours opportunity, then this could be the role for you!
Services include, to name a few:
- General Consultations
- Children’s Health
- Elderly Healthcare
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Mental Health
- Chronic Illness Support
- Skin Checks
- High socio-economic area.
- Strong focus on continuity of care and the management of chronic illness.
- Onsite pathology and allied health services include psychologist, podiatrist and audiologist.
- AGPAL accredited practice.
- Up to 75% of billings or a minimum hourly rate for the first 3 months if you would prefer.
- Flexible after hours roster
- Full AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner
- Appropriate qualifications and experience
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP), College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Vocational Registration (VR)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or something similar, please get in touch with Nicola on 02 8459 8106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org