This is a rare opportunity to align yourself with a growing Aged Care provider who is ahead of the game. Immerse yourself in a key management role within an Aged Care provider known for inspiring the ageing community.
About the role:
As the Care Manager, you will be responsible for the operational running of the facility. Working alongside a well-established Care Manager and management team, your core daily activities will include budgeting, rostering, maintaining bed occupancy, management of staff and overseeing clinical care along with managing relationships with residents and their families.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation with an upcoming room for career development. Our client prides themselves on high levels of service and care while maintaining a vibrant and enthusiastic team.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience as a Director of Nursing or Care Manager of a large facility of over 150 beds. You will have the ability to oversee all aspects of running a home on an operational and clinical level. As a key member for the Management team, you will be able to advise on best practice and support changes coming in from a Management level.
- Previous experience as a Care Manager or Director of Nursing
- 5+ years experience as an RN in a clinical setting – not limited to Aged Care (preferred)
- Current AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of ACFI & the Aged Care Accreditation standards
- Strong operational management experience including rostering & budgeting
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft office
What’s in it for you?
- Career development opportunities
- Beautiful location and amenities
- Great salary package on offer
- Salary Packaging Available
- Leadership of a great facility with a very stable workforce
- Hugely supportive management team
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please do not hesitate to give us a call.
You can reach Alex on 02 8459 8106 or firstname.lastname@example.org