About the role:
As Facility Manager you will be responsible for the operational running of the facility. Working alongside a well established Care Manager and management team, your core daily activities will include budgeting, rostering, maintaining bed occupancy, management of staff and overseeing clinical care along with managing relationships with residents and their families.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be a part of a large organisation with upcoming room for career development. They pride themselves on high levels of service and care while maintaining a transparent, vibrant and enthusiastic culture.
This role would suit an established Manager from within the Residential Aged Care sector who is looking to further develop their leadership and people management skills. The group has a number of new and exciting projects planned to further enhance their already industry leading practises, and processes.
- Previous experience as a Facility Manager or Director of Nursing is a must
- 5+ years as an RN in a clinical setting – not limited to Aged Care
- Current AHPRA registration
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft office
- Ability to lead and manage teams
What’s in it for you?
- Career development opportunities
- Beautiful location and amenities
- Great salary package on offer
- Leadership of a great facility with a very stable workforce
- Hugely supportive management team
Give Mitch a call on
02 8459 8110