- $125,000 annual salary + Super + Bonuses + Relocation Assistance
- Clear progression and career pathways
- Job security and work/life balance
This is an opportunity for an experienced Aged Care Facility Manager to run this medium facility, in a highly regarded home in Northern TAS. Manage and coordinate a team of nursing professionals, regularly evaluate systems, policies & procedures to ensure compliance & performance benchmarks are in place as well as budget control.
This organisation stands out in the industry as having an excellent reputation. It is the kind of place where positions do not often arise due to staff loyalty, and genuine love of their jobs. This organisation has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to meet the needs of older Australians.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- Have leadership or management experience within an Aged Care facility
- Have a passion to lead, motivate and develop a team of people
- Have a thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) as well as Age Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
- Have the ability to implement and adapt to change
Please call Maria on 02 8459 8117 or email email@example.com for more information.