A Not For Profit that has years of expertise providing exceptional aged care services and a dedicated team of professional, passionate and driven individuals who consistently go above and beyond. Specialists in Aged Care, Home Care and Residential Centres, they have a reputation for always striving to create a supportive community, delivering their missions, key values and love.
An opportunity to join the management level of a medium sized home as the Facility Manager. This role would suit a Manager from within the Residential Aged Care sector who is looking to further develop their leadership and people management skills. The group has a number of new and exciting projects planned to further enhance their already industry leading practises, and processes.
An operational understanding is fundamental to be successful for this position, strong knowledge across ACFI procedures and policies, a track record of high occupancy figures, HR experience and a love for building community networks.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in successfully running, managing and operating Aged Care facilities
- Proven track record of meeting all 44 accreditation standards, regulatory requirements and identifying areas of improvement within the process.
- Budget management and ACFI
- To be able to model and promote the values and mission of the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead and mentor staff within the team environment to achieve an company wide goal
In return this organisation rewards it staff well though remuneration , strong Senior Management support and a full team of Educators , Clinical Governance and Quality professionals. The local team consists of a number of experienced RN's with extensive Aged Care sector knowledge.
If you would like to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity, then please get in touch today.
Please contact Ashlea on 0284598111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org