*** Interviewing immediately ***
We are looking for an experienced DON/Facility Manager to play a key role in the management team of this medium sized aged care facility on the south coast of NSW. Opportunities to join this leading NFP organisation do not come along often.
As a well-rounded aged care professional you will have experience on both the clinical and operational running of a home. You will have exemplary people skills and the ability to juggle multiple demands at any one time.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Extensive experience within the Aged Care arena
- Outstanding people management skills
- In depth knowledge of budgeting, rostering, accreditation and ACFI are all essential
- A desire to be an intrinsic part of the wider organisation
- Be apart of a wider large organisation but with a small company feel
- You will be the key decision maker for a well-known facility
- Hugely competitive salary plus all the packaging options
- Large support networks from the wider management team
- Well run home just waiting for someone to pick up the reins
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please do not hesitate – contact Mitch today on 02 8459 8110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.